Who We Are
The Association of Medical Device Industry (Singapore) [hereinafter referred as AMDI] was incorporated in January 2011. AMDI serves as a key representative body for the medical device industry in Singapore. It aims to advocate good practices and promote high industry standards among the trade. AMDI’s main objectives are:
- To represent the Medical Equipment and Medical Device Industry in Singapore in the engagement and dialogue with regulators and effective dissemination of information to industry members.
- To have our interest and concerns heard by the government agencies.
- To assist Small & Medium Enterprises to position for advancement and create an environment for greater opportunity and growth.
- To organize trade missions for members.
- To co-operate with various trade commissions.
- To promote and enhance industry standards.
- To act as a platform for members to interact and network.
To serve the medical device industry stakeholders effectively, AMDI has the following membership categories:
- Ordinary – Open to Singapore registered medical device businesses with a majority local stake holding.
- Associate – Open to all other medical device businesses. Applicants outside the medical device industry may be accepted as Associate members upon review by the Committee on a case by case basis.
Please see attached for more information on the definition, benefits and conditions for the various categories of members. To join AMDI as a member, please complete the online membership application form
. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of AMDI and join us in promoting the medical device industry.